Select Page

Hack Your Focus: Make Every Day a Winning Day!

Joseph Varghese | Success Circles

Twitter | Facebook | YouTube

Description: Each year, half the population sets New Year’s resolutions. With this half, by June only 40% will be somewhat on track with their resolutions. The other 60% will have dropped off. In fact, 25% will have dropped off by the end of the first week of January. This may be a wake-up call for you.

We want each of you to have a kick butt and ridiculously amazing 2017 so that each of you can be the change you want to see in the world.

On this Live Class, you will:

  • Learn the power of the 90 Day Year and how to frame your goals so that you are winning the next 90 days. Imagine if you could achieve a year’s worth of goals in 90 days with less stress, more fun, and more certainty.
  • How to re-up your energy when you don’t feel up to it.
  • Learn how to bend time so that each moment you invest in your life moves you forward.
  • Learn how to recalibrate every day so that you are more consistently on target with your gameplan. Having a gameplan is levels beyond goal setting.
  • Learn how stacking positive references is the key to being unstoppable. Success builds on success.
  • How to minimize distractions with your own personalized rules of engagement.
  • Learn how to create an environment that pulls you forward toward your dreams. Learn the biggest breakthrough against the “Law of Diminished Intent.”

If you’d like to see this session from Productivity Summit 2019, please purchase the lifetime video and audio access pass here.